Home Page—Dixie Top 150 "Premier Showcase Camp"
Still accepting applications...For over twenty years, The Dixie Top 150 Lacrosse Camp has been providing expert instruction and recruiting exposure to high school players from all over the country. We have helped train dozens of high school All-Americans, and have opened doors for college players nationwide.
The Dixie combines expert instruction with intense competition. We have trained hundreds of current and former college players and dozens of all-americans.
At our camp, you get
- College Head Coaches on staff working extensively with all players, all week
- Recruiting exposure, college information night
- Champ Camp - one team will attend Champ Camp
- Detailed scouting profile on all players
- Each player receives a mesh reversible and game shorts
- Air Conditioned Dorms
- four regulation fields, including a light synthetic turf field
- Weight Room
- Recreation Center
The college also affords FOUR regulation Bermuda playing fields, including a new light synthetic turf field and an exceptional dining hall. Campers will have access to the pool, weight room, gym, and a newly opened student center during free time.
There will also be a complete camp store, carrying an extensive line of name brand lacrosse equipment, clothing, pizza and Gatorade.
Next Camp InformationJune 23—June 26, 2014
Gaffney, South Carolina
About the Camp
SPACES STILL AVAILABLE
DirectorsJoe Seivold (Berkeley Prep) and Brad Touma (Charlotte Country Day School) have a combined 54 coaching years, 650 victories and 21 State Championships.
Contact Directors:Joe Seivold